Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
UK & Ireland
Duelf any chance for finding a stream for the Newcastle v Cheltenham game tonight please.
(08-23-2016, 09:42 AM)Greenman Wrote: Duelf any chance for finding a stream for the Newcastle v Cheltenham game tonight please.

Sorry mate, it's not on tv Sad
(08-23-2016, 09:42 AM)Greenman Wrote: Duelf any chance for finding a stream for the Newcastle v Cheltenham game tonight please.

Don't know why they are not showing that one Wink

Only cup game tonight televised is Burton v Liverpool, the foreign channels always ignore the cup games to start with.

I reckon you will be alright for a stream on Saturday Greenman, but you will be down the pub? Big Grin
any acestream links for the Celtic game tonight lads.?
(08-23-2016, 04:02 PM)Whistles Wrote: any acestream links for the Celtic game tonight lads.?

All links (Flash + Acestream + Sopcast) for Celtic game updated here
Deulf Newcastle Brighton 17:30 on Saturday is a must for Johnny99 and I if you can please, aways appreciate your efforts for us thanks.
(08-25-2016, 03:30 PM)Greenman Wrote: Deulf Newcastle Brighton 17:30 on Saturday is a must for Johnny99 and I if you can please, aways appreciate your efforts for us thanks.

yeah mate, it's on tv Smile
Celtic/Rangers.

According to LJ's the match is on Setanta Sports +. There are several versions of Setanta Sports + (they differ from country to country) so I don't know if this is the correct one. Playing well, audio track 2 is English.

SETANTA SPORTS+ - Acestream
Comfy win for Everton ,not a bad game quite enjoyed it
(09-12-2016, 09:16 PM)specky Wrote: Comfy win for Everton ,not a bad game quite enjoyed it

I agree with that specky, think sunderland are in there relegation fight already