Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iptv
I had seen a couple of posts on here about iptv which got me investigating the internet. I bought a smart tv a couple of years ago but never really looked at the smart side too much. However I thought I would try the smart iptv app on it , I believe only Samsung and LG are supported although it can be used via kodi boxes, mag boxes etc.  

I activated the smart iptv app ( 5 euros odd) , bought an iptv channel list off ebay for 20 quid, worth a go , and it's brilliant so far. All the sky channels including sports, cinema etc all in hd and uhd. Haven't tried the 3pm ko yet but there are channels or a group for that so will let you know.

Any of you guys tried it? I reckon I am a bit slow off the mark .
(08-07-2018, 09:00 AM)Jake Robinson Wrote: I had seen a couple of posts on here about iptv which got me investigating the internet. I bought a smart tv a couple of years ago but never really looked at the smart side too much. However I thought I would try the smart iptv app on it , I believe only Samsung and LG are supported although it can be used via kodi boxes, mag boxes etc.  

I activated the smart iptv app ( 5 euros odd) , bought an iptv channel list off ebay for 20 quid, worth a go , and it's brilliant so far. All the sky channels including sports, cinema etc all in hd and uhd. Haven't tried the 3pm ko yet but there are channels or a group for that so will let you know.

Any of you guys tried it? I reckon I am a bit slow off the mark .

Been using this for over a year now thanks to a friend of my son who got me linked to his server and haven't looked backed since,running Smart iptv player on a Firestick ,even though I bought a brand new Panasonic  Smart 4k TV,Panasonic don't allow side loading (Not that I'm aware after reading on forums)hence the FS,agree with you on how good it is,all reliant on how good the server is at the end of the day only time will tell if you have a good one when the footy starts in earnest,as for the 3pm KO's the EPL  have started a new crackdown according to the press but any good iptv server should be on top of that and should not cause any probs I also check the games on other channels using this site http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html as it lists all the various channels that are showing them  which if your server is the same as the majority the will be found in the individual country on station list.trial and error on how good each one is,but it can be useful if the game you want is not available somewhere else,I spent hours getting acquainted with all it as to offer,the secret is finding a good server as there a load of cowboys out there,and the cheapest is not always the best a bit like the old card sharing days
Nice one , tjl, thanks for the info. Going to see how it goes and maybe go for one of the popular ones like vadar streams, more money of course.
Gone for the ebay one as I know it's a re-seller but am guessing it will be in his interest to keep up a good server service to gain feedback and so sell more. To be fair he has given contact details in case of problems, we will see.
All the usual ones eg sky work well but we will see with the 3pm ko.
Thanks for the link it may help pinpoint which channel for the Brighton games, nice one.
Hey Jake, try TNT, $5USD a month for just tv, $8 includes VOD, no contract.  Tried a few, this is by far the best though it has only been a couple of weeks, fantastic quality and unbelievably I have had zero buffering.
(08-08-2018, 01:48 AM)glenman Wrote: Hey Jake, try TNT, $5USD a month for just tv, $8 includes VOD, no contract.  Tried a few, this is by far the best though it has only been a couple of weeks, fantastic quality and unbelievably I have had zero buffering.

Nice one Glen, will check that out if mine goes a bit pear shaped. Seems a few people on here have been trying it Smile
(08-08-2018, 01:48 AM)glenman Wrote: Hey Jake, try TNT, $5USD a month for just tv, $8 includes VOD, no contract.  Tried a few, this is by far the best though it has only been a couple of weeks, fantastic quality and unbelievably I have had zero buffering.
You're still a sad Glentoran fucker though.  Tongue