Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton 2017/18
Have to agree decent point albeit at home where you hope to win most. Spot on too slow to react against the shot but good how we dug in and got a result, fair result in the end.

Toughie today at Swansea and again hoping for a point. We are playing ok very slow to start with, I guess hoping not to concede early and get walloped but I think it's Hughton's way and he has the experience.
Scraped a win but Swansea were so poor booed by their own fans. Murray bundling the ball over the line, it really is going right for him at the momenty, brilliant.
Really didn't expect a win so really pleased with that.
A good win Jake well done, sitting very nicely in 8th place, goals are good no matter how they come, enjoy it while you can mate.
(11-05-2017, 12:10 PM)Greenman Wrote: A good win Jake well done, sitting very nicely in 8th place, goals are good no matter how they come, enjoy it while you can mate.

I will GM it won't last long tough month Liverpool and United coming up but I fancy a win or some points to be honest, there not untouchable as Huddersfield proved.
You've got Stoke at home on Monday Jake there having an up and season so far, don't underestimate them, Crouch come's on for the last 15 or so minutes and inevitably nicks a goal from the far post corner's they work to get, your lots doing very well so far with 4 wins on the trot, keep in mind 40 points is a must have.
Best of luck mate.
Thanks GM , a point a fair result I felt. Stonewall penalty though, bloody ref, let's hope it evens out. Maybe we will get a dodgy one at Old Trafford Rolling 
Like you say getting to that 40 point mark is the goal and we are doing ok but massive games coming up against the big boys and any point or points will be good. As long as we beat Palarse next tuesday night with Murray scoring the winner it won't be too bad a month.