Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all i used to be a member on a site like this{fsi) so thought i would give this a whizz,oh btw i am a celtic man Smile
Welcome to FSC elftone Smile
[Image: 2w1vdk9.jpg]
Hi wee man glad you found your way hear, your lot's had a fantastic season winning the lot good on you mate.
(06-14-2017, 05:27 PM)elftone Wrote: Hi all i used to be a member on a site like this{fsi) so thought i would give this a whizz,oh btw i am a celtic man Smile

Another tic hi elfy you ok mate
Thanks everyone,yeah had a great season greenman, your team did well too and dave i am fine hope all is well with you
elftone.... I remember that name from somewhere????  

Bliss
(06-15-2017, 05:01 PM)elftone Wrote: Thanks everyone,yeah had a great season greenman,  your team did well too and dave i am fine hope all is well with you

Everything good mate. You've been hiding for awhile now. Quite a few ex fsi landed here but then disappear.  It's not as busy as fsi
(06-14-2017, 05:27 PM)elftone Wrote: Hi all i used to be a member on a site like this{fsi) so thought i would give this a whizz,oh btw i am a celtic man Smile

Nice to see yet another old  fsi acquaintance join the fold. Cool
Same as before Elf, good to see you got here. It's not the same as Fsi but Duelf does a good job in posting links and I have a rest Lol
It'd be good idea to swap emails with everyone (old school) so if this site goes tits up at any point (sorry Duelf but you know what I mean) people could still get in touch and maybe point each other to a new site....Just a thought.
Anyways, welcome back (kind of) Elf  Smile
Hi elftone good to see you here , slowly the FSI lot are finding here Smile