Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transfer...
Hi chaps, long time since I've messed around with computers but what should be easy is pissing me off  lol.
I want to move my bookmarks/favourites/other bookmarks etc from one disk (no computer) to another computer. I've set it all up via a sata/ide cable and have recovered all photos and music etc but I cannot for the life of me find where the folder for bookmarks is. Was easy on older systems but on windows 10 I'm buggered.
Bookmarks are via google chrome, the Mrs computer broke so I'm trying to get her new one up and running but she had like 1000 bookmarks. I'm sure it's easy it's just I'm losing my marbles as I'm getting older lol
Cheers guys.
Try this mate
File explorer,This pc, OS[C],User , If not in user you might have to make a fav bar folder,ie right click on the fav bar
Thanks Bazz but doesn't help. I've gone through all that but the links I have on Fav bar, Other bookmarks and whatever you want to make don't have the links you have saved, just a couple of odd links that I didn't even save lol.
She'll just have to make new ones as she goes if I can't figure it out.
Thanks for the help though.
Zola have you asked sportz a bit clued up
does this help chuck..https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-import-my-bookmarks-from-one-computer-to-another
Sorry not got back to my own thread lol. Thanks Tony and Dave. Sportz is very busy lately and I don't think he'd know this one. Had a look at that Tony and it doesn't help either. Fortunately I found a saved copy I did for her that had some of her links on it so she'll have to do with that.
Thanks though guys, sorry not about much at the moment but a few things going on.
(02-26-2017, 02:25 AM)Zola Wrote: Sorry not got back to my own thread lol. Thanks Tony and Dave. Sportz is very busy lately and I don't think he'd know this one. Had a look at that Tony and it doesn't help either. Fortunately I found a saved copy I did for her that had some of her links on it so she'll have to do with that.
Thanks though guys, sorry not about much at the moment but a few things going on.

No worries mate just take care.. Cool