Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best and worst films
cheers glen thought i was wasting my time
Just finished watching Elementary an american Sherlock Holmes series. Found it good that I watched all 5 seasons & waiting for season 6 Rate it 7/10
(02-11-2018, 11:59 AM)manudave Wrote: Watched the revenant last night been meaning to watch it for ages realy enjoyed it well worth the watch  8/10

Yeah I was suprised by how good that was considering it won oscars, uusally they are crap.
Really enjoyed Blade Runner, not as good as the first but still a very good watch.

Did a rewatch of a film called Spy , it is so funny , if you haven't seen it give it a go.
Seen spy it didnt do alot for me only found it funny in parts.
Oh well Dave, that's the things with comedies , people find different things funny. I saw an advert for Ted2 for the telly and it just never did anything for me a talking teddy bear.

Saw Black Panther at the flix yesterday and really enjoyed it but a big fan of all the super heroes , big kid still really.
Have you watched the series of The Punisher, Jake?  I haven't seen Daredevil but think Punisher is best of the rest.
Watched Three Billboards Outside EbbingMissouri last night found it very good. Wasn't expecting much of the film & was very surprised. A different film & really enjoyed it 8/10
watched kingsmam, why did I bother just as crap as the first one
Watched WIND RIVER is a chilling thriller that follows a rookie FBI agent (Elizabeth Olsen) who teams up with a local game tracker with deep community ties and a haunted past (Jeremy Renner) to investigate the murder of a local girl on a remote Native American Reservation in the hopes of solving her mysterious death. Written and directed by Taylor Sheridan, WIND RIVER also stars Gil Birmingham, Jon Bernthal, Julia Jones, Kelsey Asbille, and James Jordan.
Enjoyed it worth a watch 7.5/10