Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best and worst films
(03-21-2017, 01:48 PM)manudave Wrote: Ha Ha Ha beggs never noticed. But it might have been the gay version because I know thats what you like.  Taunt
How did you know? Pompom
Enjoyed the Great Wall 8/10 with Matt Damon in, good action film.
(03-23-2017, 11:26 AM)Jake Robinson Wrote: Enjoyed the Great Wall 8/10 with Matt Damon in, good action film.
been looking at that, will have to give it a go.
(03-23-2017, 11:26 AM)Jake Robinson Wrote: Enjoyed the Great Wall 8/10 with Matt Damon in, good action film.

Was there english subtitles on the film you watched jake as the I was looking at just had Chinese subtitles.
(03-23-2017, 10:32 PM)manudave Wrote:

Was there english subtitles on the film you watched jake as the I was looking at just had Chinese subtitles.

Yes mate I had to download the srt file (it's tiny) then just add it into the folder and select it with vlc player. It was over the hardcoded chinese subs but was readable. Will post the sub link.
SUB LINK
Just watched Dr strange not into Marvel stuff but enjoyed it 7-8/10
User Reviews

A fantastic, excellent and glamorous movie with everything. A class act
20 October 2016 | by ibynadat (Blackburn, Lancashire, England) – See all my reviews
Without giving away too much, Benedict Cumberbatch just kills it. He is one class actor. Cumberbatch rocks as Strange and pulls it off with ease. The impressions his portrayal gives us is that he was born to play the role of the ex-neurosurgeon turned Sorcerer Supreme. Such is the talent of the lead cast, that it represents just how good the movie was overall. Every normal movie watcher will love the action, humour, adventure and fantasy throughout the film.
It was a really weird film that one very "strange" indeed and didn't really enjoy it like the other Marvel ones.

I watched Office Christmas Party the other day and found it a good watch, quite funny 8/10. It has Jennifer Aniston in it so even if the humour isn't up toi scratch it has other benefits.
Watched the latest star trek beyond. I found it very watchable & enjoyed it. 7/10