Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best & worst films
(01-04-2017, 10:37 AM)tjl Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:16 AM)manudave Wrote: Watched eye in the sky Helen Mirren plays a colonel in charge of a drone operation to capture a terrorist in kenya. The operation soon turns into a shoot to kill but with moral implications of modern warfare. It wasn't my kind of film & rate it 5/10

I kinda of enjoyed this Dave as it searched the mind set of the people who sit back and guide these drones/bombs and also the stupidity of members of HM and other governments who dither and pass the buck while they cannot see the bigger picture.

it just didnt do it for me tony
(01-04-2017, 03:26 PM)manudave Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:37 AM)tjl Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:16 AM)manudave Wrote: Watched eye in the sky Helen Mirren plays a colonel in charge of a drone operation to capture a terrorist in kenya. The operation soon turns into a shoot to kill but with moral implications of modern warfare. It wasn't my kind of film & rate it 5/10

I kinda of enjoyed this Dave as it searched the mind set of the people who sit back and guide these drones/bombs and also the stupidity of members of HM and other governments who dither and pass the buck while they cannot see the bigger picture.

it just didnt do it for me tony

That's  like all things in life Dave it's down to personal choice it would be boring if everybody liked the same thing that's fer sure no matter what it is lol
Agree about the accountant and war dogs, both I enjoyed and worth a watch, may check out eye in the sky.
Looking forward to the new Kate Beckinsale installment vampires v werewolves about time.