Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the manager merry go rounds, you're FIRED
Your Sacked
Portuguese Caixinha fell out with veteran striker Kenny Miller over dressing room "leaks" and reportedly told skipper Lee Wallace, Miller and injured players to stay away from Ibrox for Wednesday's game.
Simon Grayson: Sunderland sack manager after 18 games in charge
Simon Grayson has been sacked after just 18 games as Sunderland manager, with the team 22nd in the Championship.

His departure, announced 17 minutes after a 3-3 draw with bottom-of-the-table Bolton Wanderers, comes just four months after he was appointed.

The former Preston North End boss took over at the Stadium of Light in June, replacing David Moyes, who left after the club were relegated.

However, the 47-year-old won just one league game as Sunderland boss.
Assistant manager Glynn Snodin has also gone, with no announcement as to who will take caretaker charge of the team for Sunday's Tees-Wear derby against Middlesbrough.

Leonid Slutsky: Hull City boss would accept being sacked by Championship clubHull City boss Leonid Slutsky has said he would accept the board's decision if they chose to sack him.

The Russian replaced Marco Silva in June after the club's relegation to the Championship but has won just four of his 15 league games in charge.

The Tigers suffered a 3-1 home defeat by Middlesbrough on Tuesday.

"I think 15 matches is normal time for a decision and if the owner decides about me I will agree, no problem," Slutsky, 46, told BBC Radio Humberside. 

"The biggest pressure is myself. I don't need extra pressure because I always evaluate every situation and I don't satisfy my level now.

"I am my own most serious analyst, I am never saying 'it's not my fault'.

"I will agree with the owner's decision in this situation. If he lets me continue to work I will try to change the situation."

Slutsky, who is friends with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, is the first Russian to manage in English football.
The Tigers are 17th in the table and travel to third-placed Sheffield United on Saturday.
West Ham's decision to sack manager Slaven Bilic came as no surprise, with the formalities delivered on Monday after the heavy home defeat by Liverpool less than 48 hours earlier.

Fair play to West Ham Directors they gave him a good chance to turn them around I am surprised they took so long to do it though. 
From what Ian Wright said it's probably best he got sacked and have a break. Being a manager gives intense pressure and can understand the mental affect it must have.
Chris Coleman has left his job as Wales manager to take over at Championship club Sunderland.

He'll have his work cut out there believe me.
Tony Pulis has been sacked as West Brom head coach with the club a point above the Premier League relegation zone and without a win in 10 top-flight games.